Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tech Tools

As I was perusing the tech tools available out there I came across the one that I would most definitely use.  This was called CafePress.  Since we are constantly raising funds at our school to upgrade our technology, this would be a wonderful site to visit and use.  The possibilities are endless!  You can order products already designed or design one for yourself.  I really like this option of making your own design.  You can purchase them in batches and they are not very expensive.  I think not only of selling these items for a profit for the school, but also ordering small items and personalizing them to use as rewards to the students throughout the year. This could possibly improve lack of motivation and negative behaviors. We could even have a design contest and use the top student's design on our items. 

I was impressed with this website and would definitely use it for my students and would recommend it to my administration also.

There were so many tech tools that were interesting to me but this is the one that I would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment